Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009.

An interesting day in nine small villages. Some mayors quite engaged and clearly planning to support us as much as they can by finding the number of memberships we agreed to be possible (Csót, Pápateszér, Gic, Nagydém and certainly also in Lovaspatona (where some Dutchmen and Germans have a summer-house). But also I visited the mayor's offices of very small villages, where the mayors were not around and clerks looked at me with eyes telling me "what are you doing here".
Those are the days that I wonder whether this very much time-consuming project is worth it. Tonight I am the grateful guest of the Griff Hotel in Pápa. A good night's rest will tell me tomorrow whether we have to change course or keep going the same road.

No comments:

Post a Comment